DREAM COME TRUE
A five star Castle Hotel, Lough Eske Castle is located on a secluded lakeside estate just outside Donegal town. Lough Eske Castle is an historic property majestically set within beautifully manicured grounds against a backdrop of stunning natural beauty - providing you with great opportunities to capture unique wedding photos that will provide you with wonderful memories of your wedding day for years to come.
Solís Lough Eske Castle is an historic property majestically set within beautifully manicured grounds against a backdrop of stunning natural beauty - providing you with great opportunities to capture unique wedding photos that will provide you with wonderful memories of your wedding day for years to come.
The unique castle has a well-deserved reputation for the wedding couple who want a WOW venue for their special day and for those who want to explore the great outdoors and the many attractions of this beautiful region.
- Licensed to hold Civil Marriage Ceremonies
- One wedding a day policy
- Exquisite dining facilities that cater for up to 280 guests
- Delightful menu choices that are professionally prepared and presented
- 8 treatment rooms in our award winning spa for pre and post wedding pampering
- 96 luxurious 5 star guestrooms and suites including our wonderful two-bedroom Presidential Suite
- A choice of stunning rooms in which to hold a civil marriage ceremony, each with its own character and beauty
- A dedicated wedding planner to guide you through all your requirements
- Wedding packages tailored to suit your needs and budget
Our wedding coordinator, Stephen Bell, would be delighted to discuss your wishes in detail and would be fully committed to making your memorable day extra special. Please call him at +353 7497 25100 or email email@example.com
GUEST NUMBERS & CAPACITY
These expansive suites offer 210 square meters (2,200 square feet) of living space with a master bedroom, living room, open floor plan kitchen, and dining room. Fully air conditioned living rooms offer an extremely comfortable environment for entertaining. Stylish, contemporary design elements blend with West Indian influences in elegant aqua, coral, and rainforest green color palettes.
Step out onto your balcony and enjoy uninterrupted views of Capella Marigot Bay Resort’s tropical gardens and lush hillsides.
Sleeping Capacity: 5 adults and 1 infant or 4 adults and 2 children and 1 infant.
Suites feature the following amenities and services:
- Maximum guest numbers for seated dining: 280 guests
- Maximum guest numbers for civil ceremony: 120 guests
- Maximum guest numbers for day and evening receptions: 300 guests
We recommend you visit the Castle to discuss your specific requirements in person - please call to make an appointment on +353 7497 25100.
We can meet you on site, show you around the luxury wedding venues at our beautiful historic property in Ireland and discuss what you have in mind for your special day.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Winner of the World’s Best Luxury Country Hotel for the past five consecutive years (World Luxury Hotel Awards)
- European Hospitality Award 2013 | Innovation in Service
- Condé Nast Gold List 2014 (World's best places to stay)
- Condé Nast Reader's Choice Award 2013
- TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award 2013
- Castle Venue of the Year 2009 & 2012
- Wedding Coordinator of the year 2012
- Ulster Hotel Venue of the Year 2015 (WeddingsOnline)
- Spa Solis named Best Body Treatment Award 2013 (RSVP Magazine)