Midweek Tranquility Package
Relax and unwind at Lough Eske Castle surrounded by 43 acres of unspoiled forest woodland in an area known for its natural beauty, unique culture and charm.
Experience the tranquility of the lavishly renovated and extended historic castle dating back to the 1400s - a private retreat, designed to be both restorative and productive.
Enjoy a lavish traditional afternoon tea including finger cut sandwiches, smoked salmon on Guinness bread, prawn cocktail on crouton, warm buttermilk scones, a selection of pastries and cakes accompanied by an extensive choice of teas.
Our world-class chef, Nicolas Le Toumelin delivers culinary excellence and internationally inspired dishes in Cedars Restaurant where you will dine on one evening.
In our award winning Spa Solís, which sits in the footprint of the original Victorian glasshouse, you will have complimentary use of the swimming pool, Fitness Centre and Thermal Suite.
Finally, sit back with an interesting book or daily newspaper in the quiet seclusion of our Library or Lobby Lounge with an exposed sandstone wall, open fireplace and traditional Chesterfield leather sofas.
This Package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a luxurious Courtyard Room (based on two people sharing)
- One 4 course dinner for two in Cedars Restaurant
- Traditional afternoon tea on one afternoon of your choice
- Complimentary use of Spa Solís Thermal Suite
- Complimentary use of our heated indoor pool and fitness centre
- Full Irish breakfast for two each morning
- 20% discount on all Spa Treatments of 60 minutes or over
- Available Sunday to Wednesday (inclusive) from August to 23rd October 2013
- Available Wednesday & Thursday from 6th November to 16th December 2013
Price: From €395 per couple