A FRESH APPROACH TO CUISINE
MAKE YOUR OCCASION EXTRA SPECIAL
At Solís Lough Eske Castle, we genuinely care about making your experience with us both enjoyable and memorable. Every meal prepared by our in-house culinary experts is a true delight and though different in atmosphere and ambience, Cedars Grill Restaurant and the Gallery and Oak Bars define superior service and genuine hospitality whilst celebrating the Irish love of food, drink and good cheer.
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS
- Gourmet Wine Dinner - Enjoy a 5-course Gourmet Dinner accompanied with individual wine on Friday 17th May with drinks reception from 6.30pm. In association with Wines Direct | Ticket price: €55 per person including wine
- New Afternoon Tea Menu - Chef Nicolas and his team will introduce their new Afternoon Tea menu on Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th May
- GAA Championship - 19th May - Come and watch Cavan v Armagh on the big screen in the Oak Bar and enjoy Armagh Cider and bar food dishes at half time for only €16
- GAA Championship - 26th May - Enjoy our Donegal Blond Beer Promotion in the comfort of the Oak Bar as you watch the All-Ireland Champions take on Tyrone
- New Menu Launch - Our new Executive Chef, Nicolas Le Toumelin and his team will launch exciting new menus for Cedars Restaurant on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th May from 6pm-10pm
- Live Culinary Exhibition and Dinner - A chance for you to meet our culinary team at this once-off tasting and social event in the Castle Ballroom - with cocktails, a selection of dishes from our new menus carefully paired with selected wines, a live cooking demonstration, and an easy-listening jazz band to complement the evening. Ticket price: €65 per person inclusive of food and beverages
- Fathers' Day Lunch - 16th June from 1pm-4pm - A delicious 3-course choice menu in the relaxed atmosphere of Cedars Restaurant - Price: €29 per adult | €15 per child (3-12 years) | Children under 3 years - no charge
- Traditional Sunday Lunch served every Sunday in Cedars Restaurant - €29pp | €15 per child (3-12 years) | No charge for children under 3 years
- FIRST HOLY COMMUNION AND CONFIRMATIONS: Our First Holy Communion and Confirmations Menu consists of a 3 course choice menu at €29 for adults and €15 for children - the child that is celebrating will dine for free. Pre-booking essential.
To book any of the above events please contact our reservations team on +353 (0) 7497 25100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dine in Comfort and Style
Cedars Grill Restaurant combines easy going elegance with a very modern sense of style. The dining room itself is quite stunning with its floor to ceiling, button back upholstery and modern crystal light fixtures. Glass doors open onto a slate terrace - a delightful place to linger and admire the manicured lawns and woodland views that surround Lough Eske Castle.
The Gallery Bar and Lobby Lounge offer more casual dining options where guests can enjoy great food served from noon till 10pm. And with a hushed ambience and rich leather furnishings, the Oak Bar feels like an exclusive club – ideal for private gatherings and special occasions.
You can also enjoy the delights of Afternoon Tea - served between 12pm and 5pm daily - CLICK HERE to view our Afternoon Tea Menu
CEDARS SUNDAY LUNCH
Sunday Lunch in Cedars Grill Restaurant
Enjoy a delicious three course Table d'Hote lunch - followed by freshly brewed tea or coffee and home-made cookies!
From only €29 per adult | €15 per child (3-12 yrs) | No charge for children under 3 years
Booking is advised - please call reservations on +353 (0) 7497 25100 to reserve your table
Click here to view a sample Sunday Lunch Menu
Here at Lough Eske Castle, we can provide amenities for you or for your guest, partner or client.
And it does not have to be for a special occasion - it may be a simple welcome amenity or perhaps something extra special to mark the arrival of a VIP.
However, a personalised gesture for a wedding couple or a token surprise for someone's birthday is what can help make such an occasion all the more memorable.
Click here to view our range of amenities and get ideas as to how you can make someone's stay at Lough Eske Castle that little bit extra special!
To arrange an amenity for your room, please contact our reservations team on +353 (0) 7497 25100 or email us at email@example.com
Nicolas Le Toumelin - Executive Chef
The management of Lough Eske Castle, a Solis Hotel & Spa are delighted to introduce Mr Nicolas Le Toumelin as Executive Chef. Nicolas and his family arrived at Lough Eske from France on 14th March 2013 and comes to us with a well-rounded background, having worked in high quality hotels and restaurants in the Middle East, Asia and Europe.
Most recently he was the Executive Chef at an exclusive establishment in Bodrum, Turkey. Prior to that he worked in the Middle East as Senior Executive Chef and Chef De Cuisine for some of the most highly respected hotels in the world. Nicolas was also the Executive Chef at one of the finest hotels in St. Tropez, France and has worked in Michelin star restaurants in London.
Nicolas is committed to achieving very high standards and we look forward to the great things that he is determined to achieve at Lough Eske Castle.